How many stars is the hotel?
How do I make direct contact with the hotel?
You may email, call, or chat to the hotel,
Tel: +66 (0) 0926627728
If I make an online booking, will I be offered a 'best rate'?
Are your hotel rates per person or per room?
What are the type of credit cards accepted during the booking process?
My credit card details necessary when making a reservation?
Will my credit card be charged?
We may block an amount on the credit card, equivalent to 1 night’s room charge to guarantee payment but this block will be automatically released in two weeks if not redeemed.
Furthermore, we do not charge without proper authorization from the guest. However, select packages may require full prepayment at the time of booking but this will be made known at the time of making the reservation.
Guests can choose to settle the bill in cash or credit card at the time of check-out.
How safe are credit card details that are submitted online?
Our hotel uses SSL secure encryption to ensure that all your personal information and credit card details are kept confidential. The security of information is very important for us.
For added security, guests are requested to present the credit card used in the online booking/purchase of accommodation together with personal identification (ID card or passport) upon check-in.
Should you not wish to submit your credit card information online, we are pleased to accept reservations via fax or phone. However, credit card information will still be required to guarantee the reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
In the event of a cancellation or no-show, the following will apply:
• For stays of 1 to 7 nights If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to the date of arrival, a charge of one (1) room night’s accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
• For stays of 8 to 14 nights If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to the date of arrival, a charge of two (2) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
• For stays of 15 to 21 nights If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to the date of arrival, a charge of three (3) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
• For stays of 22 nights and more If the property is not informed 72-hours or more prior to the date of arrival, a charge of five (5) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
Do you have pets' policy?
What are you check-in and check-out times?
Check-in time starts from 2:00 pm.
Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
Is it possible to check-in earlier?
What is the charge for late check-out?
Late check-out is subject to room availability and the charges are as follows:
Check out before 6.00 pm: 50% charge (based on overnight rate)
Check out after 6.00 pm: Full overnight rate
Do you have non-smoking rooms?
Do you have twin, triple and quadruple rooms?
Do you have inter-connecting rooms?
What is the cost of an extra bed?
What is the hotel’s policy regarding children?
• There is no charge for children below the age of 12 years sharing a room with parent(s) on existing bedding
• If an extra bed is required, regardless of age, an extra bed charge will be incurred
• Children ages below 4 years free of charge for breakfast
• Children ages between 4 to lower 12 years charge at THB 180
• Children ages 12 years and above are charged the full adult breakfast price of THB 150 net
Does the hotel provide baby-sitting services?
Yes, babysitting services can be provided but requests must be placed at least a day in advance. The cost is THB 400 per hour.
Are baby cots available?
Where is the breakfast served and at what time?
Do you have 24 hour room service?
How far is the hotel from Patong Beach?
Do you have hairdryers in the rooms?
Does the hotel provide iron and ironing boards in all rooms?
How far is the hotel from the airport and do you provide airport transfers? And if so, what is the cost?
The hotel is a aprox. 40 min drive from Phuket International Airport. Airport transfers are provided upon request from THB 800 net per way for a car.
The public bus cost THB 150 from 7:30 am to 9:30 pm
How much is an airport taxi or limousine?
Can luggage be store at the property whilst I travel elsewhere?
What is the weather like at the different times of the year?
Chiang Mai is a tropical city, weather is warm throughout the year with April and May being especially hot and sticky.
June to September are cooler months (24-28c), however, it is the rainy season.
The most pleasant time of year is October to February, where temperatures range from 25-28c with light breezes and only the occasional shower.
Is the tap water safe to drink?
No, tap water in Thailand is not potable. Complimentary bottled water is supplied to your rooms daily.
Is there a doctor on call?
Yes, for minor illnesses, otherwise, for urgent matters we recommend guests go to Patong Hospital, located 400meter from Patong City Hotel
Where is the nearest bank or currency exchange?
What time do banks open?
What is the voltage is used in Thailand?
Can I connect my laptop in the room?
What kind of internet connection do you provide and what is the cost?
Are dual telephone sockets available in rooms?
How far is the hotel from the Transport
Are there shopping centres nearby?
What and where are local tourist attractions?
Other tourist attractions are located around the city; contact the front desk for more information.
Located just outside our Hotel, you will find 7’eleven and FamilyMart 24-hour convenience stores and multiple restaurants and shops..
A big shopping mall, Jungceylon Shopping Center has located about 1 km from the hotel with plenty opportunities for shopping along the way.
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
Bangkok Bank, Kasikorn Bank and multiple others are located within 1km from Patong City Hotel
You can also find a pharmacy and a food market and bar complex close by the hotel